Reminder: Registration is capped at 3,500 entrants. Don’t miss out– register today!
THREE WAYS TO REGISTER
3. IN PERSON at Packet Pick-Up (If space available)
Dick’s Sporting Goods, 119th & Nall
Friday, May 12, 4 p.m.- 9 p.m.
Saturday, May 13, 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
On-site Race Morning at Corporate Woods
Through April 15 $30
April 16 – May 14 $35
Subtract $5 for (choose one):
– 2017 SMH Women’s Training Team
– Girls 18 & under
– Groups of 10 or more (*details below)
(Please note: we only offer one discount per entry.)
*Groups of 10 or More Save $5 Per Entry! Get a team of ten or more runners/walkers together to save $5 on each registration. Here’s how it works:
1. Make sure you have at least 10 committed participants in your group
2. Make sure everyone in the group knows the team name prior to registering
3. When registering, click on the “5K: Member of a team of 10+” option
4. Click the “Join existing team” button on the Team Selection slide. Type your Team Name in the search field and add yourself to that team. (hint: if you cannot find your team name, you are likely the first person on your team to register. In that case, click the “Create new team” button.)
5. Complete your registration and checkout as normal.
6. Remind your other team members to register!
GIFT CERTIFICATES: Buy a gift certificate race entry for a special girl or woman and celebrate Mother’s Day by participating together!
ASSISTANCE FUNDS AVAILABLE
We want the Mother’s Day 5K to be accessible to all women and girls. If the entry fee is a financial difficulty for you or someone you know, please contact our Race Director about our assistance program.
We’re famous for our cute and colorful women’s-cut tees. New this year, everyone gets a breathable, technical fabric tee at no extra cost! And, our tech shirts are an ultra-soft fabric that looks and feels like natural cotton. We are also offering Youth shirts in two sizes.
Please note: the women’s tees this year are a “fashion fit” that our testers say are running smaller than previous years. If you are unsure or are between sizes, we recommend you go up a size. No one likes to do that, but it’s not that you’re bigger, it’s that our shirts are smaller! We want to help you get a shirt that fits. The size chart below is for “garment”, not “body” measurements. For best results, measure a shirt that fits you well and compare to the garment measurements on this chart.
View the 2017 t shirt descriptions & size chart.
Note: The Mother’s Day 5K takes place rain or shine. The race director reserves the right to cancel or amend the event due to severe weather. Registration fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.